Discuss Hello from Wyoming in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to the asylum mate.
What bring you to this wonderful place?

Howdy! Did you have a good Thanksgiving?

And did you @Megawatt ?

youse got electric in Wyoming??? whatever next, streets and houses?

It was good and how are you doing. Great job on this forum. I’ve really enjoyed being a member. Keep up the good work.
I'm doing good mate thanks. Lovely to see you on here time and time again, it gives me a little buzz to think we genuinely reach over the pond even if we only do catch the odd long-termer.

The forum is improving all the time. But the hard work within it I have to put down to all the admins and mods, mostly @westward10 who at the moment is doing nearly all the work single handed bless him! Needs a medal that guy does.

Christmas is coming up so we've had the tree up for a week now. The wife has lots of friends in the US and some put trees up way before we have. Would love to extend Christmas a week or two either side but we get tuts from the neighbours if we do lol so just about got away with it last year with COVID and the kids being the excuse (even though we know it was the parents really lol) but don't think that'll happen again. Not covid, christmas. Covid is happening again it seems booooo

Stay safe mega. :D

I'm doing good mate thanks. Lovely to see you on here time and time again, it gives me a little buzz to think we genuinely reach over the pond even if we only do catch the odd long-termer.

The forum is improving all the time. But the hard work within it I have to put down to all the admins and mods, mostly @westward10 who at the moment is doing nearly all the work single handed bless him! Needs a medal that guy does.

Christmas is coming up so we've had the tree up for a week now. The wife has lots of friends in the US and some put trees up way before we have. Would love to extend Christmas a week or two either side but we get tuts from the neighbours if we do lol so just about got away with it last year with COVID and the kids being the excuse (even though we know it was the parents really lol) but don't think that'll happen again. Not covid, christmas. Covid is happening again it seems booooo

Stay safe mega. :D
Thank you for letting me be on your forum and yes I’m starting to wonder if COVID is going to be a regular thing. If we don’t talk anymore you and your family have a Merry Christmas and thank you for putting up with me. @Westward is really awesome and if we say the wrong thing he’s there quick to chew us out LOL. Thank you

Reply to Hello from Wyoming in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net