Discuss hello just getting to know which colour go's where in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

egg67

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Fist time post so be nice
Had to look at a job to day ( did not have test stuff with me as was just going parts when he rang me as we all know you do not have tools in van all the time)
So what is this green & yellow thing in the back off all the box things on the wall has it got a use or can I just cut it of, as the tester that I do have has got a big red light light on it every time I touch it, do you think it is working ok, or would it be better if I lick my finger and just touch it( it is PCB portecked) I think ,but customer will not let me look at CU as it's behind a door
Thanks for all your help
I am fully traned to Ball:::tt

Wires is it safe to go out to work with no test meters , as some of the post have been saying.
Or would it be better not to have eny tools in van just give them a bill for £50 and come back when you can be :;:; to put tools in van and bill them a bill from more £50 till it's fixed or just send the boys around and bill £50 each

He's just having a laugh about Numpties on here, I expect the OP has had so much fun reading Numpties posts of late he thought he would take the pees

Wires is it safe to go out to work with no test meters , as some of the post have been saying.
Or would it be better not to have eny tools in van just give them a bill for £50 and come back when you can be :;:; to put tools in van and bill them a bill from more £50 till it's fixed or just send the boys around and bill £50 each

step 1) go home
step 2) go to bed
step 3) close eyes
step 4) wake up and start ur life again.

Sorry just fed up with reading some of post on the form, just think a lot of it can be answered by looking in the book, or just by testing the way we have learned is it that hard when you know what your doing, or is it just me.
Got the the news this morning that thay are going to take left leg of belore knee so had a drink
And was reading some things on here and it was p ssinf me off

Reply to hello just getting to know which colour go's where in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net