Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Hello one and all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

big-aj

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm AJ and have been a member since last year but alas I have neglected to visit for a while. Currently working as a Glazier ( for the last 12 Years) but qualified as an spark back in 1979. I have many years experience under my belt and am currently trying to study for my 17th and any other qualifications that will come in handy, as I need to get out of Glazing. I have posted a few threads in the past and received some sound advice but maybe it is the anticipation of getting back into the game and proving myself and shaking off the rust that maybe the thing that is holding me back. Anyway, I promise to keep looking in on the forum and maybe someone may suggest something that will give me a wake up call.

W

WarrenG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well welcome again Big-AJ! ;)

You know the rules, if you don't ask you don't get.

Just pop the question because if it opens up a good debate it keeps us all on our toes!

Warren

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Hello one and all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom