Discuss Hello to you all. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

Mrs-Doctor

Hello. I am the long suffering partner of Spark Doctor. Someone suggested that i opened my own account. So here i am. I am a senior probation officer so don't think you have to stop swearing and telling crude jokes (i have probably heard worse than you).

He is going away for the weekend to watch some cars chasing each other so i am on my own, HEAVEN.

Obviously, i am not a electrician so i will not be contributing to most of your discussions but if you need advise on the court system or you get into trouble with the law let me know and i hope you don't mind if i add to your recipe page.

Ruth

Hi Ruth,

Welcome to the forum.

I now see how you have got round his change of password etc.

Any recipes are welcome but hopefully I will not need to ask you for professional advice.

Not being a sparks might actually be of benefit to us because now and again members ask for help on how to explain things to customers. Being a "non sparks" you will be able to say if the advice given makes sense to you. (Not meant in a patronising or disrespectful way)

Look forward to hearing more from you.

(will we need to set up a new thread labelled Domestic Disputes for you and "The Doc"?) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously, i am not a electrician so i will not be contributing to most of your discussions but if you need advise on the court system or you get into trouble with the law let me know and i hope you don't mind if i add to your recipe page.

Ruth

Hello Mrs-Doctor and welcome to the site!
The part I highlighted above also extends to me, I do contribute to discussions but they are not generally constructive or informative posts. Some might say spam, others may just say I'm annoying :)

Please feel free to add to the recipe pages, would be much appreciated as I've not put anything up there for a day or 2. Even Tony slacked off :p though I've noticed he put one up last night I think (going to check it out now).

Anyway, welcome along!

Hi and welcome Ruth. I hope that this is you and not Tony coming on-line dressed in drag and wearing your knickers pretending to be a 'lady'.

Cirrus I take offence at that remark!

I'll have you know I wear my own knickers. :eek:

Anyway "The Doc's" taken all the knickers to Monza with him!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony. Are you the other "F1 fan". I have just had a phone call from Ian. He is as drunk as a skunk already and he only got there two and half hours ago. He says it is all your fault. Please explain.

All I did was recommend a local liqueur to him. I did tell him about the effect it had on me, much the same as it would appear to have had on him! :D:D:D

Hi there :)

Great to see you on the forum

All I did was recommend a local liqueur to him. I did tell him about the effect it had on me, much the same as it would appear to have had on him! :D:D:D

Hello Monty and thank you for the welcome as well as all the others.

Tony. I don't know what you recommended but it has turned him into a gibbering wreck. Not to much different really LOL. Does seem he is having a good time though.

Have got to go, friends turning up any minute. The duck is just about ready to come out of the oven.

A local liqueur, originally from the Milan area, called limoncella. It's made from lemons. I did warn him, HONEST :D:D:D

I hope you all enjoy the duck. (desperately trying to change the subject)

Reply to Hello to you all. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock