• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Hello in the New Member Introductions area at ElectriciansForums.net

Professional Grade LED Lighting Strips

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
welcome to the Borg. ohm was wrong. resistance is futile.

Spoon

Forum Mentor
Welcome to the asylum mate.
We need all the help we can get...

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
and speakingof aliens. ..... see posts#3 and #4.

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
Pete is a wonderful earthling specimen.... Leave him alone...

@Pete999.... Tel's at it again.... Tell him off...
nah. he was assimilated long ago. as for you. the Prime Directive applies....... not to interfere with the development of inferior beings... :mask::mask::mask:

Pete999

Forum Mentor
nah. he was assimilated long ago. as for you. the Prime Directive applies....... not to interfere with the development of inferior beings... :mask::mask::mask:
Just seen a good Scouse joke, apparently a new Scouse supper hero has been spotted running down the road in a black cape.
Turns out he scarpered from the Barbers without paying.

Pete999

Forum Mentor
Poor sod.
I come on here so that I pretend I'm away from home. No one likes me at home... Ok, no one likes me here but I'm deluded enough to think they do..
I love like you Spoon so don't you worry Mate

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
supper hero pete? is that the guy that gets the cork out with his teeth? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance