Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don't forget that nearly all professionals were a Diy person at some time, we are all here to learn from each other.

P.s. Welcome to the forum.

Reply to Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

N
Hello, I'm posting just to keep my account. Thanks Nicolas
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I kind of forgot about this forum until I got an email saying that if I don't write something my account will be deleted. So I guess I...
Replies
Views
New member saying hello to everyone.. going for my AM2 on Monday.. hopefully going to pass 1st time... Garry A
Replies
Views
First Post to say hello, signed up a while back looking for info.
Replies
Views
Hi that was all, just saying hello as I got a nudge to do so 😂🤣
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock