Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Adam W

Hi,
I am in my second year of C&G 2330 and have been doing commercial and industrial agency work since July last year, but there doesn't seem to be much work around this time of year.

At some point I intend to start working on the cards for a company which should make it easier to do C&G 2356, although most companies want someone with experience.

Anyone in need of a sparky's mate in the Bournemouth and Poole area? Let me know please!

Congratulations !
How come no thanks though?
Don't you believe in thanking people for there comments or haven't you had any good ones yet?
Just a observation

I prefer the 'like' function because you can track which posts people find useful, rather than just a number which goes up.
You used to be able to with the 'thanks' function but you can't anymore, I think it was since the upgrade when all the thanks were reset.
I reckon the forum should be about discussing electrical matters rather than a competition to see who can get the most feathers in their cap, but that's just me.

congrats novus sparks I have thanked your post and liked it lol

i use both so if i like the post it gets thanked and liked didnt like the upgrade as it wiped our thanks out so we had to start again I was proud as i had over 100 thanks when it changed and its taken me this long to get more lol

so thanks and and yes its for discussing electrical but still ice to thank people for there time not just for feathers in peoples caps its nice to be nice lol

as you can see i have thanked over 1000 people and since the likes come in similar numbers:eek:

Last edited:
Hi and a belated welcome hehe..... Personally I have not used the thanks for a while as when upgrade happened site would not load up on computer so have to use iPhone now and it's hard to hit the thanks like buttons as they are small icons. New computer in few weeks though yay. On another note don't think I ever did a new member is it too late?????

Hi and a belated welcome hehe..... Personally I have not used the thanks for a while as when upgrade happened site would not load up on computer so have to use iPhone now and it's hard to hit the thanks like buttons as they are small icons. New computer in few weeks though yay. On another note don't think I ever did a new member is it too late?????
If I'm honest I don't always read people's introductions I sometimes just welcome any new member in at face value - I'm bad enough with names as it is so I think it's a bit much to remember everyone's backgrounds as well; I resurected my old 'new member introduction' thread from years ago and nobody has told me off yet so no I don't think it's ever too late.

That said, don't go suing me if the forum police come and kick your door down!

Reply to Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net