Discuss help and advise on a course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

asoe209

any one that has seen my 1st therad will know im confused but have now found witch way to go.

I have managed to find a college that offers what i am looking for witch was a evening course. now i have been specking with learn direct and they have advised me that i need to do a C&G 2330 electrical installation 1st before any thing else.

now after looking at the college course im confused again on weather i need to be doing a Certificate in Electrotechnology Level 2 ( Buildings and Structures part time course or Level 2 Certificate for Domestic Electrical Installers short course.

I have also been told that for one of the course you need to e working in the field witch i am not. so i do neede the course that i can start and then find work in the field.

if any one out there has the time can you just have a quick look im sure for you guys it wont take long to work out witch one i need. links are below of course avable.

remember i have no exprence and am not working in the field.

short courses Engineering - courses

part time full
Engineering - courses

Reply to help and advise on a course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello, for a while I’ve wanted to become an electrician and have applied to every apprenticeship possible and have never been successful and it’s...
Replies
Views
I'm 24 and looking for a career change into the electrical industry. Could anyone advise me on the practicality of undertaking a fast track level...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help point me in the right direction of where I turn to get a refund from college?. Hi, this is not about an electrical course...
Replies
Views
Advice on a London fast course to get C+G 2365 Level 2 - I am on a site in London as an electrical improver but I do need to finish my level 2...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock