Discuss Help dont know where i stand. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

87delaney

Hi Guys, i trained for 3 years at my college on block release from my work, after my last block my company folded and i was not allowed to take my AM2 as i was not in work at the time and could not afford to do it myself.
I spoke with my college to see qualification i have acheived and they say i have units 1-8 in city & guilds, 2351 level 3 certificate in knowledge of electrical installation. I am JIB registered and have cscs card.
I have now started work as electrical technician and i am doing (elecrical and electronics servicing c&g 6958), but would like to be back on sites, house bashing, i have loads of on site experience and was just wondering where i can go from now with out having to do it all again as i have been out of sparkying for a year now still do the odd jobs and bits of mates work, but might want to set up on my own if thats is an easier way to get full qualification. ( just want to go back to being a sparks, i have been doing it for the last 4 or so years):D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Scott, i did that a numerous of times and sent out over 50 CV's after getting made redundant from my last sparky job, i just am not sure what position my qualifications allocate me as?.
I am currently doing research in to more qualifications and jobs in the northampton area can anyone help me out with this, as what to the best courses would be?

i think you will find that it is the company that is ji registered and you are no longer registered as the company if no longer

Reply to Help dont know where i stand. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net