Discuss Help Im Stuck!!!! in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

alex

2391 december 2007 question 21 b (i)................

state the statutory document which particulary relates to the inspection and testing process.?????

now the bs7671 is a non stat book.

gn3 is non stat

osg is non stat.

eawr89 is stat but it isnt PARTICULARY RELATES.

HASAWA 1974 is stat but again isnt particulary relates.

sorry if its a crap question but im stuck.

The Electricity At Work Regulation 4 requires all electrical installations to be in a safe condition and remain so. Periodic Inspection and Testing is the only sure way to meet the statutory requirements
copied it from another web page hope this helps
by the way whose front is that and can i meet her:D

by the way whose front is that and can i meet her:D

if you take me 2391 and pass im sure i cant sort something out ;)

i also thought there would be a more in depth answer to it. ive got the ewar regs and it dosent seem to go into to much depth on testing and sort of brushes over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you take me 2391 and pass im sure i cant sort something out ;)

i also thought there would be a more in depth answer to it. ive got the ewar regs and it dosent seem to go into to much depth on testing and sort of brushes over it.

Wayne is correct. Its the EAWR's as the statutory document. i doesnt go into a lot of detail, but does require you to do it.

Its also the EAWR's that says you shouldnt measure Zs, but you have to interpret what it is written to get that out of it!!

Reply to Help Im Stuck!!!! in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock