Discuss help lacking experince in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

-
Reaction score
hi all was wondering how do u gain experince if no one is willing to give u a chance? its bein nearly two years since i have gained my 2330 level 2 &3 worked with a few sparks which are only small self employed that hardly get any proper work just a bit of fix this and that im realy trying to get in to a firm that takes on big jobs that will give me the chance to get proper hads on experince any ideas? please

Have you tried agencies providing short-term staff to existing maintenance or install operations? I used to get quite a few from Hays to bulk out my staff and the quality varied greatly implying some where in a similar position to you.

Reply to help lacking experince in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

T
I am desperately looking for an apprenticeship job in Leeds. I have started my level 1 city and guilds at access training they promised to find me...
Replies
Views
Tyler Adair
T
So, I got a level 2-3 electrical installation diploma fresh out of college with no experience especially onsite. I was wondering whether working...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you're well I'm hoping to find an electrician around Leicestershire/Northamptonshire that would be willing to allow me to come out...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock