Discuss Help me choose my logo in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

2nd one but with the wavy lines in phase colours perhaps.

The second ones look better than the first one IMO as the "flash" looks naff. The wave in the second one however looks a bit "watery", bit like a plumber's logo, and that would never do.

do the wavy lines in red/yellow/blue.

i would let my 3 year old daughter do it before i payed anyone , just keep trying out designs and think outside the box , 90% of the sparks logos are the same old stuff , flash , switches , bulbs etc , try something different that will stand out from the rest , and have a look at they vids on youtube their is some good advice in some of them

Been doing a bit of re-branding myself

Just had mine done by 99designs.com, they are good lots to choose from off the shelf or they will design for you

will post pic of van up when it stops raining:(

unless your gifted dont try and do it yourself, it will look exactly like you tried to do it yourself

get it done by a pro, just like electrics!

You should consult the company who you intend to use when you buy logo'ed polo's etc - they will tell you what will work, and remember its the logo on your work wear that is important

Have you tried looking through the Vista web site they have some good designs which you can modify to suit your needs. I think they provide a custom design service too, not sure of their price though.

- - - Updated - - -

that gets rid of the annoying message too, lol

Been doing a bit of re-branding myself

Just had mine done by 99designs.com, they are good lots to choose from off the shelf or they will design for you

will post pic of van up when it stops raining:(

unless your gifted dont try and do it yourself, it will look exactly like you tried to do it yourself

get it done by a pro, just like electrics!

lets see this pic

Reply to Help me choose my logo in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net