Discuss help me in learning in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

amex

-
Reaction score
Hi. I am started to learn this job just now.
I looking for someone who is high skilled electrician, and live in Hull.
I would like to know, how can I learning easier.
If anyone are here from Hull, please send me message, maybe in privat.
Thanks.

Welcome to the OP,being part of a multi-cultural social circle,i will not be adding any derisive posts,but your questions only sound polite,if i imagine them spoken with a Chinese accent :icon12: Where ever you hail from,the best assistance will gained,from correctly asked questions. Many topics can be discussed without reference to nomenclature,terminology and spelling,but if you are serious,regarding the electrical industry,this is vital...I will give you an example,from my friends late grand father. He was explaining how wording and terminology,could be life or death,and he served as a Sapper,overseas,during and just after WW2. "Knowing the difference between open and closed,could save your life",he said, "Taps and Switches...",he let us ponder for a while,and then explained "The word closed,means your dry with one,and dead with the other..." If you understand this,as you read it,i apologise for my curtness,if not,then press the "Thanks" button...:bobby:

Hi Amex, Greetings from sunny Hull :D
I would recommend you contact Hull college if you haven't already. They are a first rate place with really well structured courses and lecturers who pride themselves on teaching people, not getting people to just pass exams.
You can also ask for access to the trainee section of the forum which I gather is a very helpful place indeed.

Hi. I am started to learn this job just now.
I looking for someone who is high skilled electrician, and live in Hull.
I would like to know, how can I learning easier.
If anyone are here from Hull, please send me message, maybe in privat.
Thanks.

Hello everyone, I have just started to learn this job now.(What job is this amex?)
I am looking for someone who is a highly skilled Electrician who lives in Hull. (There are quite a few I suspect)
I would like to know how can I learn English and the job, is there any training courses available in Hull?. (Ask at your local College amex)
If anyone on here is from Hull could you please send me a private message. (I am sure one or two of the lads here may do so)

Thanks very much.

amex

Welcome to EF, fella, I hope you get the answers here you are looking for.

Hi Amex, Greetings from sunny Hull :D
I would recommend you contact Hull college if you haven't already. They are a first rate place with really well structured courses and lecturers who pride themselves on teaching people, not getting people to just pass exams.
You can also ask for access to the trainee section of the forum which I gather is a very helpful place indeed.

Hi Sunny,
Thank you for your answer. I am learning in an online course and at home. Not in College. Unfortunatelly I am too old for college. This course name "Domestic Electrician Installer"
I looking for a skilled electrician, who let me working with himself ( I can help in everything to do. /wiring,repairing,testing) and who can teach me the theoretical and practical skills. I have many experiences in this job, but these are European experience without certificate. This job it is my hobby since 20 years ago.
So I am please everyone, if anyone can help me, please write.
Thanks.

Hi Sunny,
Thank you for your answer. I am learning in an online course and at home. Not in College. Unfortunatelly I am too old for college. This course name "Domestic Electrician Installer"
I looking for a skilled electrician, who let me working with himself ( I can help in everything to do. /wiring,repairing,testing) and who can teach me the theoretical and practical skills. I have many experiences in this job, but these are European experience without certificate. This job it is my hobby since 20 years ago.
So I am please everyone, if anyone can help me, please write.
Thanks.

Home page for British English Dictionary and Thesaurus - Cambridge Dictionaries Online

Welcome to the OP,being part of a multi-cultural social circle,i will not be adding any derisive posts,but your questions only sound polite,if i imagine them spoken with a Chinese accent :icon12: Where ever you hail from,the best assistance will gained,from correctly asked questions. Many topics can be discussed without reference to nomenclature,terminology and spelling,but if you are serious,regarding the electrical industry,this is vital...I will give you an example,from my friends late grand father. He was explaining how wording and terminology,could be life or death,and he served as a Sapper,overseas,during and just after WW2. "Knowing the difference between open and closed,could save your life",he said, "Taps and Switches...",he let us ponder for a while,and then explained "The word closed,means your dry with one,and dead with the other..." If you understand this,as you read it,i apologise for my curtness,if not,then press the "Thanks" button...:bobby:

Another post worthy of a "Luvitt" button!!

Reply to help me in learning in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock