Discuss Help Needed Soft Start Altistart 22.. 250a in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

joel89

-
Reaction score
Hi All, I have just built a panel for a large 110kw 3phase motor which is powering a hammer forge I have used an altistart 22 instead of going down the star delta route (old fashioned) any how I have wired as to the quick start guide, I just can't seem to get it to operate I get RDY and N, Rdy when I switch the isolation contactor, LI2 is the run logic input I am wondering what the N/O contact on the drawing is switched by anyone? P/B or relay S3... IS THE CONTACT I AM TALKING ABOUT

PAGE 3 OF THIS MANUAL, IS MY MODEL

http://www.jcjelektro.dk/download/filer/Manualer/Schneider Electric ATS22 quick start guide.pdf

cheers in advance any help would be great

Have you wired it exactly how the schematic shows? Or have you included your own interlocks etc? If so have you a copy of your drawing.

Are you referring to the N/O contack 'Q1' on the drawing, this is a volt free contact relating to the MCCB protecting the motor, probably using an aux block.

That part of the circuit just puts power on the SS, by the looks of things starting the drive at the same time so long as the selector switch 'S3' is closed.

I haven't read the manual or used this particular soft star, but some larger models I have dealt with also require a shorting contactor, however this isn't the case with most newer Soft starts.

I am talking about the N/O just off LI1 Terminal, is has a N/O with strange lines threw it not a symbol I've come across I was wondering what it stood for.

I've wired the isolation contactor coil circuit the same apart from the start which I have interlocked with the lubrication pump contactor

cheers rob your a diamond that will stand to reason, as you switch the common supply via Start Stop's !

Reply to Help Needed Soft Start Altistart 22.. 250a in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock