uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss HELP PLEASE!!! 2365/615 electrical system designs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

John J

-
Trainee
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

So I’ve recently started my level 3 course and I’m doing electrical system designs the one with the hotel extension and pool and cafe block I’ve done question 1 but stuck on all of question 2 some guidance would be appreciated thanks.

JAWS

-
Trainee
Just reading through that scares the hell out of me. Not looking forward to this unit at all.

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
Don't treat the question as a whole, break it down into its individual parts.

So for part A search online for luminaires and select ones that fill the criteria in the question.

For example 600x600mm LED panel lights 40w rating 4000K colour. Some units will be fitted with 3 hour emergency backup units to comply with emergency lighting regulations.

Units will have to have a suitable IP rating to use within the pool area, refer to section 7 of BS7671 for specific IP ratings in pool areas etc etc.

Loki

-
Trainee
Supporter
Advent Win
Hi John,

I'm currently doing the same project.

The hotel rooms are like premier inns rooms. sockets either side of beds, 2 double socket on table for tv, kettle etc & socket by the sofa, heater fcu by the door & towel rail fcu outside of the bathroom.
CU in each room by the door.

when i get back home i'll convert my visio file to pdf & pm you so you can take a look.

maybe we can buddy up on this & throw ideas about?

Michael

S

Silly Sausage

For a further hint:
I used to Inspect hotels, each floor had a distribution board supplying small (4 or 6 way) boards in each room. Maybe a power cct, lights, shower etc ...

Loki

-
Trainee
Supporter
Advent Win
@John J I can't PM you as you have limited who can see your profile.
PM me & I'll send you my PDF file

T

Toneyz

Hi John,

I'm currently doing the same project.

The hotel rooms are like premier inns rooms. sockets either side of beds, 2 double socket on table for tv, kettle etc & socket by the sofa, heater fcu by the door & towel rail fcu outside of the bathroom.
CU in each room by the door.

when i get back home i'll convert my visio file to pdf & pm you so you can take a look.

maybe we can buddy up on this & throw ideas about?

Michael
Do they have consumer units in each room?

T

Toneyz

Yes helps make it easier for load balancing on 3phase & also for not inducing faults into other rooms when a fault occurs.

Also hallway has CU
I take it that this is locked away behind an access panel.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to HELP PLEASE!!! 2365/615 electrical system designs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom