Discuss Help to locate light. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all.
Would anyone be able to point me to where I might be able to locate something like the picture below? It stands about 700/800mm high and is bolted to the concrete base.
Thanks for any help.
DSC_1608.JPG

That looks a bit bespoke, it shouts very expensive too.
You could try contacting Urbis as an example and see what they can do but it wouldn't be cheap !

I've been trying to find one as well... Not even a pic in Google Images...

3d print your own.... :)

I have to show you the thing I had to assemble and fit a year or so ago now,[It moved house with its owner and arrived in several boxes] took a whole day and weighed a ton !

IMG_2140.JPG

I think something like this was made bespoke. Are you trying to get one similar for another location? There is a company that makes these types of fittings. English lamposts.co.uk.

Hi. Thanks for all the replies, especially the funny ones.
The hinge to the door has broke and I can't see how it could be repaired. So the customer has asked me to try to find one similar. She is Indian and I did wonder if she had brought it over from there?

I like that ornate as it is, it has an R63 or R80 lamp in it - the least ornate ever!
I say get it mended, if it’s down to brazing or spot welding then there’ll be someone local who can help.
R80 - what is the world coming to!
Edit - unless I’m wrong and it’s some sort of sodium lamp.

The only people that I know and might be able to help are Charles Edwards on the Kings Road and Christopher Wray, I think he made his money in the past by selling off old scrap lamp posts he bought cheap from London councils.

Charles Edwards Antiques - Lamps and Lanterns -King's Road London England - http://www.charlesedwards.com/products/wall/gothic-bracket-lantern.html

Christopher Wray. Exterior Lighting | Lighting | Christopher Wray Luxury & Bespoke Lighting - https://www.christopherwray.com/exterior-lighting?pagenumber=7

Reply to Help to locate light. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net