Discuss help to price this job in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

peterspark70

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi just need some advice on prices for this job .the job this to supply 2x 16 amp blue & switch spurs ,single phase and wire back via trunking for a bout 7 mtrs long back to the d/b supply cable, spurs,plastic conduit ,2x blue plug outlets,20 AMP TYPE B mcbs and installtion certifcate, the job this for 2x drinks fridges in a petrol station many thanks for any idea on prices
peter:confused:

N

not clever

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
£470 - £500
I'd drop the ocpd to 16amp type C if they are big chillers.

J

johnnyb

Yeh mate, motor rated breakers, Type C.

L

largey762

And no doubt they will want plugs to suit, as they will either have plug tops fitted or nothing fitted, and they wont want to pay for them, so add those on as well. If your gonna be on site I would take them with you to save running about because the installatio guy wants to comision them

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I reckon he's probably done the job by now. You do realise you replied to a 3 year old thread right ?

L

lfcsparkycus

hope he"s finished by now ha ha

Reply to help to price this job in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom