Discuss HELP what do you do if you dont get paid in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Y

yackov

I started a business a few years ago and i have done lots of jobs with lots of happy customers but big companies like to knock me for payment so my question is

what is the best course of action when you don't get paid for a job which could potentially put the company in to administration.

I started a business a few years ago and i have done lots of jobs with lots of happy customers but big companies like to knock me for payment so my question is

what is the best course of action when you don't get paid for a job which could potentially put the company in to administration.

Sue them ..... just the same as they they would you if it was you owing them money !!!

You'll probably never get another job from them, but do you really need a customer who "could potentially put the company in administration" ??

YES .. it really IS that simple !!!

Working for big companies is minefield, and they couldn't give a ---- about people like us, even if you win in court chances are you won't see any money and it costs you more time and cash to do it

A lawyers letter or the threat of small claims court can often do the trick, Depending on the customer sometimes naming and shaming in the press might too.

Reply to HELP what do you do if you dont get paid in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Lots of talk about spectating sport on here. But what do you actually play/participate in? Share some info on the level you play at etc as well...
Replies
Views
So I have tried applying to every electrician mate/improver jobs there is on every job websites and I got a few calls saying that they want guys...
Replies
Views
So a quick catch up so you can get an idea… I was asked to do a job for another electrician, as he is too busy. I’m busy myself but said I’d...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Morning All Got little bit situation going on, causing multiple visits (luckily only 2 mins drive from where we are.) Client not 100% happy with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock