Discuss Help with 11 Pin Relay in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Ohm From Ohm

I have an 11 pin relay and base (Relpol R15-2013-23-5230) on which I need to switch 2 separate areas individually so that if either area is energised it prevents the other area being energised. The numbering on the base is as follows L to R.

Top Row 9/34 - 8/32 - 7/24 - 5/22 - 3/14 - 4/12
Bottom Row 10/A2 - 11/31 - 6/21 - 1/11 - 2/A1

Thanks in advance.

well. 10 and 2 are your coil. use a meter to find out what is open/closed when de-energised the energise and see what goes closed/open.

Reply to Help with 11 Pin Relay in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I purchased a relay and relay base in order to control my doorbell whilst using a Nest Hello: the Nest product takes 24V, whereas the...
Replies
Views
J
Hey everybody! I am working with a camera sensor with a very poor documentation. Right now i have it all wire correctly to my sensor but i wish...
Replies
Views
johnblacke
J
Afternoon in the middle of doing my 1st quote for a com/ind setup- bit out of my domestic comfort zone etc! it is for additional power in...
Replies
Views
Evening all, This is a ridiculously long thread, so I dont expect anyone to read it all so I think I'm just looking to see if I'm in the right...
Replies
Views
1 Marvo 47 2 Dan - can probably ignore mine, most are automated I think 46 3 uksparks 23 4 Murdoch 22 5 NickD 20 6 Sintra 19 7 MDJ 17...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock