Discuss help with 2330 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

gary8407

Hi, just a quick question, I have been working in the electrical field for a while now and have enrolled on a city and guilds 2330 course at my local collage, the tutor is a joke and knows sod all, I was wondering if it was posible to just take the end of year tests, I feel I know enough to pass level 2.
Cheers for your help

hi gary,
had the same problem couple of years back. tutor in our first year was useless and it turned out he hadnt even passed his level 3 :eek:
second and third year tutors werent much better either and seemed as though they were reading from a script that didnt cater for students asking questions :mad::confused::mad:

Hi, just a quick question, I have been working in the electrical field for a while now and have enrolled on a city and guilds 2330 course at my local collage, the tutor is a joke and knows sod all, I was wondering if it was posible to just take the end of year tests, I feel I know enough to pass level 2.
Cheers for your help

From my own experience you can take the on-line tests whenever you want however part of your final 2330 mark is from a practical test. This test will need to be assessed and competently supervised by someone with at least lvl3 certification or equivalent.

Cheers for your help

Able Skills runs 2330 level 2 and level 3 and on occasion, we have been able to cater for people like yourself who have a background in the industry, understand the theory and are capable practically. We are open 7 days every week if you want to pop in, tell us what you can do and we'll see if we can help you. Please visit our site (top on sponsored links here!) or give me a call.

Reply to help with 2330 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock