Discuss Help with JIB card/2330 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dervan

Hi Guys. First ever post on a forum so bare with me...

Basically I am looking at applying for my JIB card. I have my 17th edition NVQ 2356 and 2330 level 2. Only problem is I never finished my 2330 level 3. I did the level 2 fine and the 301 and 302 of the level 3 but never completed. Can I still obtain my JIB card without sending that off? (Dont want to apply to be sent back to me) If not does anybody know where I can complete my 2330 level 3 relatively cheaply and as quick as possible? Can't go back to the college I didn't finish with initially as they have now stopped the course!

any info at all would be great!

thanks.

The 2330 has now been replaced by the 2365 diploma, it is also a longer course at the level 3 stage I believe.
I have just completed it within an academic year but by all accounts for part timers in the evenings, it will be a 15:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs twice a week.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the reply. Sounds like a nightmare that. There is a place in Exeter that still offered the 2330 level 3 just (stupidly) expensive. Might be my only option if I have to provide it to the JIB

Yeah that's what I was told. That I wouldn't receive my 2356 until I finish my level 3 but it just arrived in the post one day. Had to start working away and missed my final 303 exam. But now I'm being let go everyone is asking for a JIB card can I just send my NVQ and 17th edition in? Have just rang a place down south where a can do a home study but will have to sit my 302 and 301 again.

Reply to Help with JIB card/2330 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have an opportunity to work with solar panels and EV chargers. Will I still be able to complete my NVQ level 3 working? Kind regards Screamer.
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Applying for an ECS Gold card with the following:
I have completed the following qualifications gained from a 3 year level 3 advanced apprenticeship: - EAL NVQ Diploma Level 2 Advanced...
Replies
Views
Can someone clear up a question for me & tell me to what level I am qualified? ie Electrician/Technician etc? I have the following.... 2360 Parts...
Replies
Views
Hello I've been away from the industry for awhile and I've recently got back in to it again. I never finished off all my grades. I got both my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock