Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Help with ring main testing in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

musicmaster050

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all can anybody help me new to testing so i just bought myself a fluke 1651 second hand off the internet so that i can learn myself the basics before doing the city and guilds 2392 next month

i have just set up in my garage a cu with the folling on it a

32amp ring main with 7 double sockets
lighting circuit with 5 lights and swicthes
1 5amp fused spur for an alarm pannel

as i have never tested b4 would like just a rough guide on what reading i should be getting

am just off out now to buy a copy of the 17th osg as i have been to that the quide lines should be in their any help or advice or tips for testing would be great :)

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
S

Spudnik

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You also need to purchase GN3 if you intend becoming registered.

To be honest, its a better book for testing than the OSG although its still a good book to have.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

musicmaster050

its hurting my brain trying to take this testing in

D

DanBrown

musicmaster, if you PM me your email, i can send you a quick scanned copy of c&g testing and how your supposed to do it - their way.. You might find it useful...:)

M

musicmaster050

nice one dan just sent it mate

plus anybody have any idea of where i can get my fluke calibrated > ? and any ideas on how much it will be thanx from mike

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spudnik

c&g testing and how your supposed to do it - their way.
Would be interested to see that also.

N

Nenedata

if you PM me your email, i can send you a quick scanned copy of c&g testing and how your supposed to do it - their way.. You might find it useful
Sitting the 2391 in the near future so a copy of the C&G testing procedures would be great. Dan Brown would you mind a pm with my email address as well.

Thanks

Mark

L

leespark2009

hi could you send me this c+g 2391 testing and inspection as i am sitting my exam thursday with thanks [email protected]

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to Help with ring main testing in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom