Discuss Help with room thermostat in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Gib

Hi not sure if this can be posted here but it wont let me post to the diy'er forum!!

I have a ferroli domicondens f boiler which is volt free and i have a towerstat rf wireless thermostat to wire to it but am a little confused as how to wire it in!I have found the loop i need to wire to in the boiler and i know i need to connect to the mains but there is a 5th connection i dont know? Any help would be gladly recieved thankyou..

tried that , WP, but access forbidden.

OK,the link worked when I first posted it....google 'towerstat RF thermostat' and a site at WWW.tfc will come up....there is a link to a PDF manual with a diagram of VF connections on page 10

Thankyou so the Live from load and the Switched live output go to the boiler loop and the neutral supply and the live supply come from the mains and the other connection is left unconnected yes?

Thankyou so the Live from load and the Switched live output go to the boiler loop and the neutral supply and the live supply come from the mains and the other connection is left unconnected yes?

Almost certainly, yes.

However, if you're not confident with electrics (which judging by post 7, you're clearly not), it might be better to get an electrician in.

Reply to Help with room thermostat in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock