Discuss Help with UF heating r.e pump logic modules in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LlandrilloSpark

Please don't move this thread to CH !
Fellas
Got a call out to Electrical fault on a UF heating system today
No voltage to the pump, when I traced the fault it seemed the 230 supply went from the control center to a PCB marked "rx 58 pump logic module".
Various conductors leave the module but two go via relay then to the High limit or pipe stat then the pump, so I removed the PCB and tested the diodes, rectifiers and resistors and all fine, the relays are rattling so I'm presuming broke.
My question is what is pump logic?, I think it has something to do with allowing the right temperature of water to flow in the floor, the only manufacturer in the UK are Taconova who tell my supplier that model is discontinued so I have to replace the whole wiring center!, is there any other way, the relay which is blown if 5pin 110v, very hard to find, this could cost £400 + for a £2,relay!

Reply to Help with UF heating r.e pump logic modules in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

L
Fellas Got a call out to Electrical fault on a YF heating system today No voltage to the pump, when I traced the fault it seemed the 230 supply...
Replies
Views
LlandrilloSpark
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock