Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

alex

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

just been dropped in the deep end.................:eek:

just been told ive got my AM2 a week on monday and no chance for a practice. im good with domestic stuff but the pyro and motor are a worry.:confused:

does anybody have any pointers please.

by the way hello everybody.;)

T

TonyM58

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alex,

No direspect mate, but have you ever terminated pyro?

Obviously you aint gonna walk into the AM2 and just do the exercise off the top of your head!

All i can say with the motor is make sure you read the diagram for the starter and follow it accurately. Its just a DOL with an creep (inching) button, so no star delta!

Presume you have a copy of the AM2 diagrams? They are available online

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alex

yep did a bit of pyro at college a couple of years ago so im not so completly blind. ive also been booked in for one of those practice days next friday so il have ago then.

ive looked at those diagrams.

feeling ok about it now and looking forwards to it. il just keep my head and have ago.

L

leeroy201986

it will go ok alex, those practice days are really good and your confidence will increase greatly from doing it, i got myself all worried about my am2 but it was no where near as bad as i thought it would be.

A

alex

cheers leeroy,;) im quite looking forwards to it now and it will be a break from the rewires at work.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom