Discuss Hi.2330 Level 3 or not? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

thats where the similarities end though mate ;)

i know plenty of people that have failed to pass 2391 even after 2 or 3 attempts, but have yet to hear of anyone not passing 2330 :rolleyes:

2392 is the slimmed down version of inspection / testing. It is a level 2 qualification. 2391 is a level 3 qualification - more stuff to learn, and a harder exam including timed practical exam.

2330 is changing soon anyway. After about 2012, it may well be abolished completely never to be heard of again. It's changing to meet the Government's new awarding scheme. I think it is to become 2357. When you do it, it will incorporate requirments to obtain NVQ level 3. To do this, you need to be in the trade whilst doing the course.

So if you aren't actually working in the trade, then get on and do the 2330 level 3 before it all changes.

I believe the idea is that all the courses will be amalgamated into one course with varying levels of success.

Reply to Hi.2330 Level 3 or not? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello guys, I'm going to try to get the EAL NVQ level 3 portfolio completed this year. The problem I have is that when I look at the criteria the...
Replies
Views
Hi Is Necessary after Level 3 nearly pass , to do Apprenticeship??? I’m still confused. 3 Years Level 2 and 3 , if another 3 year Apprenticeship...
Replies
Views
Hey, In 2009 I got my City and Guilds 2330 Level 3 17th edition. At the time it was recession and I was in the south west so jobs were scarce and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm doing my Level 3 C&G design project and just have a few design related queries which i am so far struggling to find clarity on...
Replies
Views
Hi lads I've been qualified for over 2 years now. I'm wanting to get my testing qualification. At college we did the 2394 initial verification at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock