Discuss Hi all.. new joiner in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

rbsubef

DIY
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have recently joined this forum to seek some DIY advice.
I am an IT consultant and love to do things on my own whereever possible.

I will post my query in separate post.

Thanks
rb

Welcome.

Hail from Glasgow according to your profile.... is that Glasgow, in the Netherlands? (According to your flag)

Hi & welcome. :)

Welcome.

Hail from Glasgow according to your profile.... is that Glasgow, in the Netherlands? (According to your flag)
Thanks littlespark.
Yes Glasgow Scotland!
Welcome.

Thanks Littlespark, I am from Glasgow Scotland, not sure why my profile shows Netherland flag on my laptop, but when I see from my phone it does show UK Flag.
[automerge]1579000373[/automerge]
Hi & welcome. :)
Thanks Sintra

Do you use a vpn on your laptop? Make it think it’s in the Netherlands?
the flag is dependant on your IP address, so VPN’s hide your true IP.

Reply to Hi all.. new joiner in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I am asking for help as a novice and 1st time user of this forum. Recently started to experience tripping of MCB & sometimes with the RCD at...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am a long retired Australian electrician. this is my first post. I have been mostly reading threads here, I mainly joined to keep in...
Replies
Views
Hello, thanks for letting me join up. I am a former Merchant Navy electro-technical officer and current (no pun) Electrical design engineer for a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated! (Note, this is not a DIY, I'm using a fully qualified electrician, just posting here...
Replies
Views
Hi New to this forum, Just looking for some advise as a DIY person. I have recently purchased a new home. I have come across a wall light which...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock