Discuss Hi all. New member any advice on ELECSA assessments. in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Spark67

Hi all,
finally became a member after reading as a guest for years.
Sent application to ELECSA yesterday, any one got any info on what to expect on my assessment ? Any advice appreciated.
Thanks.

What sort of job are you showing for your assessment? From my experience it's normally a tea drinking exercise making sure you have the right documents etc, and then a couple of tests and results are compared against the cert you issued.

Read the literary hundreds of threads here that cover your enquiry, like at the bottom of this page where it states ''Similar Threads''....

Having been a guest for 5 years you must have read a great deal of them already, ...Nothings changed!!!

Hi Enginer 54, didn't know until yesterday that u now have to do an on line assessment, which I haven't seen mentioned on here before. So I'm just after any advice from anyone as most of the threads I've seen ref assessments seem to have been from years ago, unless I've been looking in wrong place.
Hi Lee will be a consumer unit change, incl earthing upgrades. Thanks

Hi Enginer 54, didn't know until yesterday that u now have to do an on line assessment, which I haven't seen mentioned on here before. So I'm just after any advice from anyone as most of the threads I've seen ref assessments seem to have been from years ago, unless I've been looking in wrong place.
Hi Lee will be a consumer unit change, incl earthing upgrades. Thanks

Hi impeded loop, passed the online assessment OK, waiting for date to be arranged for site visit. I'll keep looking thru past posts, thanks anyway.

If you are a competant electrician there should ge nothing to worry about, as there are plenty who are no competant that are members of all the scams.

Reply to Hi all. New member any advice on ELECSA assessments. in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net