Discuss Hi All new to this looks good in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all new to the forum looks good. Looks like it will come in handy for problem solving and finding new recruits etc. Also hope to give some back with extensive knowledge of the commercial side of things

Welcome to the asylum mate.

Who let you out of your padded room this early? :D

I'll let you know I start work at 7:30.... unless I'm taking the daughter to school.

Morning hon :)

Morning luv. (really hope that this comment was direct at me and not the OP or I will look like a complete muppet)

Happy hump day people....

Hi all new to the forum looks good. Looks like it will come in handy for problem solving and finding new recruits etc. Also hope to give some back with extensive knowledge of the commercial side of things

I would be interested to learn what you had to offer work wise for someone like myself. I’m currently down on Dorset and looking to stay in the region

Great we cannot wait, welcome aboard

Reply to Hi All new to this looks good in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I thought to make a post, I came just to ask questions but been reading more of the forum and learnt lots of useful and good things, decided I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I'm in Chicopee, MA, USA for reference. I am not an electrician currently and will...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Customer has an extension and this compromises existing meter position, DNO is extending incomer and putting meter box on a different...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm a professional mobile app developer. Around 12-13 years ago I created a couple of apps for the fire protection / safety industry that...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock