Discuss Hi all! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi to all.
Just to introduce myself.

I am based in South Yorkshire.
I am a time served electrician (originally on the C&G 236 Parts 1,2 and 3 under old 16th edition days) and also qualified through the subsequent updates.

Worked for Thorn Security for a number of years installing/ripping out Intruder Alarm systems and then moved on to working
on TV Drama & Cinema Feature Films as an Electrician working with location Power / Generators / Practical Electrics / Building Electrical equipment and arguing with Producers (over Money).

Great to meet you all!

Reaction score
Hi to all.
Just to introduce myself.

I am based in South Yorkshire.
I am a time served electrician (originally on the C&G 236 Parts 1,2 and 3 under old 16th edition days) and also qualified through the subsequent updates.

Worked for Thorn Security for a number of years installing/ripping out Intruder Alarm systems and then moved on to working
on TV Drama & Cinema Feature Films as an Electrician working with location Power / Generators / Practical Electrics / Building Electrical equipment and arguing with Producers (over Money).

Great to meet you all!
Thanks you! :)

Reply to Hi all! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net