Discuss hi all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparkable

i`m pete from milton keynes, a fully trained mechanic and mot tester . i`ve been decorating and refurbing buy to let properties for a year or so now since getting out of the motor trade and have completed c&g 2381 / 16th edition 7671/ eal vrq level 3 and want to do 17th edition soon . i am looking for work as sparks mate or any job in an electrical contracting firm in mk so that i can work towards full time electrical work. would be happy to shadow/ brew tea/ clean up for free on casual basis in return for a bit of on site experience.
would be very grateful of contact details of anyone looking for a sparks mate /apprentice and any advice on how to progress would be much appreciated.:)

Reply to hi all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am in the Havant / Hampshire area and qualified through the Domestic Installers course. In the long term i'm looking to eventually change...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to shadow/assist electricians working within a fifty mile radius of Leicester (i.e. Stoke on Trent / Mansfield / Peterborough / MK...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I completed my electrical trade training in the military (20 years ago) and left with the following quals, City & Guilds Electrical...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me join the forum! I took my C&G 2360, 2391, 2381 (16th Edition) 15+ years ago, but electrics became peripheral to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wonder if someone can share contacts for agencies or electrical firms looking for ad hoc electrical mates (even few days here and there...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock