Discuss Hi All in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

PAUL D 68

Hello everyone
im paul 44 from derbyshire.recently been made redundant from my job as production manager in the chemical industry .been involved in electrical installing for most of my life through the family business and now looking to set up on my own.had a go at most things ,army,prison officer,motor trade etc etc .looking foreward to recieving help and advice from the members.cheers.

Welcome, soz to hear about the redundancy, any questions you have will be gladly received and hopefully answered to your satisfaction :)

Reply to Hi All in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone. Been popping onto there forums over the years and happy to have finally signed up. Got my AM2E assessment coming up, the final hurdle...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought to make a post, I came just to ask questions but been reading more of the forum and learnt lots of useful and good things, decided I...
Replies
Views
Hello to anyone reading this . I am from the HVAC trade been working with 3 phase and controls for the last 20 years . Started my electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Been in the trade 21 years. Managed in FM for 7 of those years and decided to go back on the tools for the easy...
Replies
Views
Hi hopefully i learn alot while here. Ive been mostly doing car electrical stuffs but have advanced to pcb repairs while doing some house...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock