Discuss Hi comrades another new trainee signs up. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm a 41 year old male who should have actually trained up 15 years ago. I had no ambition, self esteem and confidence in myself to succeed in life as a youngster. These last few years I have been pushing myself to achieve something to show others I have not been a failure.

I'm so glad I have found this forum. Where I can discuss and learn about the trade with experienced individuals. I'm looking to start my City and Guilds level 2 next year at Barking and Dagenham College.

I have already purchased the City and Guilds Electrical Installation level 2 book.

Is there anywhere I can get practice exam papers to have a go at?

Hi all

I'm a 41 year old male who should have actually trained up 15 years ago. I had no ambition, self esteem and confidence in myself to succeed in life as a youngster. These last few years I have been pushing myself to achieve something to show others I have not been a failure.

I'm so glad I have found this forum. Where I can discuss and learn about the trade with experienced individuals. I'm looking to start my City and Guilds level 2 next year at Barking and Dagenham College.

I have already purchased the City and Guilds Electrical Installation level 2 book.

Is there anywhere I can get practice exam papers to have a go at?
Google would be my bet

Hey mate welcome to the forum.

I am currently doing the City & Guilds Level 1 at the moment and will be moving onto the level 2 next September.

If you go on the city and Guilds website and type in the course you are looking at doing it has a downloadable guide that shows you everything the course covers. Good way to get yourself more clued up in advance.

Reply to Hi comrades another new trainee signs up. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net