Discuss Hi Folks!!! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

mikex83x

hiya my names michael hanks
im 25 years old, i have been working as an electricians mate/apprentice since january on my days off, i work 4 days a week in a call centre and 2 full days as an electrician. i have my own vehicle and tools, i have passed my 16th edition, part p and pat testing and the jtl exam (the college funding).i have a full uk driving licence no points five years no claims.

im looking for a job as an apprentice to get my am2 exam, i have asperations to be more than an electricians mate. i really enjoy the job and love working hard, i find working in the call centre mentally exhausting and want more from life, although its good money i understand you have to take a step to take a step forward.
so if you live in southwales, and want a hardworking 25yearold apprentice im your man.
email: [email protected]
tel 07843147009 or 029 20613271

please feel free to contact me with any questions or queeries.
i work in south wales i own my own tools,saftey clothing + car

offered to work cheaply, its only a small company, and they cant afford full time pluse extra insurance etc, but i know you gotta start somewhere, id rather work 6-7 days a week knowing im working torwards something, than 4-5 days a week with no prospects.

i think ill need it, seems imposible to get a break in this industry, even with experience and qualifications

Welcome and good luck mate. Seems to depend in what part of the country you live in as to how easy / hard it is to find work.

tried phoneing everyone in the yellow pages, going around door to door, just seems a bit disheartning when you know where you wanna get to, but not quite sure how

Hey Guys If Your In The South Wales Area I Got A Propsistion For You....
Im 25 I Have My Own Tools And Car
I Really Want An Apprentiship And Im Willing To Work For The Apprentice Wage (£3 Per Hour)
Im Mature Sensible And Ive Been Working As An Electricians Mate Since Jan
[email protected]

Reply to Hi Folks!!! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock