Discuss Hi From Me in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

PHiRe

hello,

First of all what a Great forum. I have just joined as i currently work as a CNC Mill Machine Operator and would love to retrain as an electrician, in specific a domestic installations. I have had a quick look about and have found the sticky at the top of this section most helpful telling me what qualifications i need. I am going to have a deeper read of the forum tomorrow when i get some time and my hang over settles down ;). I am starting right at the bottom with no qualifications in the area except GCSE Mathematics and Science C Grades and want to become a professional level domestic electrician.

Cheers
James

Alright James.

Welcome to the site mate. Loads of knowledge being bandied around here (none of it from me).

On the whole a good site with good peeps.

Reply to Hi From Me in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock