Discuss Hi from new member electricalstock.com in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

electricalstock

Hi everyone

electricalstock.com has just become a forum sponsor and would like to introduce our website to you.

Offloading old and surplus stock has always been a problem for businesses in
the retail sector. Surplus items depreciate rapidly, leaving companies often
having to write-off thousands of pounds each year for goods they cannot
sell.

This new auction website gives electrical wholesalers, electrical
contractors and high street retailers an easy way to combat the problem
online.

Electricalstock.com is fast becoming a busy site with buyers and traders
buying and selling everything from televisions, fridges and small domestic
electrical appliances to armoured cables and industrial electrical
equipment.

The website works in the same way as other well-known auction sites and
payments can be made via the secure online payment facility PayPal.

Once registered, sellers can sell off their excess goods to the highest
bidder – anything from cookers, washing machines and fridge-freezers to
electrical wiring and connectors.

Why not register with this new and exciting auction site and start your
selling or bidding today……your business needs electricalstock.com
Unlike other sites though, all items for sale are new and sold by legitimate
UK-based companies – and often carry a manufacturer’s warranty – and anybody
can buy from the site.

Hopefully over the coming months I will be able to let you know of any offers that I see on the site, plus if their is anything that isn’t listed that you are looking for, I can send a request to our members.

And if their is anything else I can help with I hope to join in with some of the discussions.

Thanks
From the electricalstock.com team

Welcome to the forum ElectricalStock.

I've added your banner now (apologies once again for the delay) and I've stickied a topic in the main forum for you.

Thank you once again for your support over the next 12 months, and I hope this will be an on-going thing. It's a really cool system you have going and the website looks really professional. Well done from all angles there.

Electrical Auctions at Trade Prices - electricalstock.com for more info guys. Give him some clicks and have a good read would you? :)

Reply to Hi from new member electricalstock.com in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net