CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Hi just an intro in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys (and girls)just an introduction and to say hi to all looks like a good site,
my names Phil and I am working in the Leeds area of the UK 30+ (wish it was 20 +) still learning (arnt we all!) fully qualified taken some doing but got there in the end been a good hard slog but hopefully worth it in the end. Remind me in a few years to give someone in there 30 s a chance as it will be more than I have ever been given talk about brick walls and being told at 32 that ur too old... God help me when I am 60 + then.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
C

CUDABOY

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
stick with it, im 38, did my time in eary 20s, have had apprentices 16+ yrs<not all bad>id employ an older person over younger! 80% of my apprentices whinged/had woman/hormonal probs/sulked/text all day/not pay attention/sulked...more...moaned about poor £££.wandered off!!!somone 25yrs plus or 40 plus may be bit set in their way buuuuuut..... if they willing to work for fark all $$$ to learn thats enough!!! plus they can drive the van so you can have a nap!;) some good heads on here,

P

Phil

am doing thanks mate , too much money and time invested just about there now l3 of the 2330 end date in site 2391 in march and nvq 3 all done and dusted and a book shelf whs would be proud of:)

P

Phil

thanks dave looks like a good site pleanty of good info on here :)

W

WarrenG

Hi Phil keep it going! ;)

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Hi just an intro in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom