Discuss Hi, looking for electrical hands on training - I'll make you money via satellite field in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello all, thanks for having me on the forum.

If anyone requires assistance on site I'm more than happy to help.

I want to become fully fledged electrician ideally in the domestic field. Happy to travel, within one hour commute from Derby provided on site training given.

I been working in the IT/satellite field for some time now. Installed a few satellite dishes in my time as well as motorised dish - set to due south, then find BBC world news via Thor 0.8w satellite to setup usals. Competing with CCTV also, Poe systems etc. Easily able to make patch cables, cat5/6 cables using etc.

Happy to fund all college courses myself provide training given.

Feel free to contact me if your willing to take me on as an apprentice. I will be fairly active on this forum on the satellite/cable side.

Many thanks.

Hi bud,welcome and good luck with the quest :)
I would take the title down a click:cool:...sounds a bit "Wolf of Wall Street"
Maybe list a few additional tasks you may be confident at,and together with area,travel acceptance,etc,you may get some feedback ;)

I want to become fully fledged electrician ideally in the domestic field. Happy to travel, within one hour commute from Derby provided on site training given.

I been working in the IT/satellite field for some time now. Installed a few satellite dishes in my time as well as motorised dish - set to due south, then find BBC world news via Thor 0.8w satellite to setup usals. Competing with CCTV also, Poe systems etc. Easily able to make patch cables, cat5/6 cables using etc.

Feel free to contact me if your willing to take me on as an apprentice. I will be fairly active on this forum on the satellite/cable side.

Many thanks.
Hello mate. Out of interest, how old are you? What made you go into elv instead of progressing your career, if you finished college 4 years ago?

Hello mate. Out of interest, how old are you? What made you go into elv instead of progressing your career, if you finished college 4 years ago?

I'm 29, turning 30 soon... Yikes!

I went self employed importing goods from abroad and then reselling goods online. Far too competitive now and not viable without large investment.

I need a genuine career behind me, something secure. Hence why I'm willing to take a hit for long term security. Enough savings to do so. I'm sure I can be of some use to someone. I can buy van, own tools. Anything to get underway if anyone needs my assistance.

Many thanks.
Hi

My son may be able to help he does mainly domestic and often needs a hand but prob can’t do full time. He’s away at moment I’ll ask him when he gets back

Reply to Hi, looking for electrical hands on training - I'll make you money via satellite field in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock