Discuss Hi newly qualified and learning to swim in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Just introducing myself Taggle working onsite and somehow working as the supervisor! Enjoying the job and looking forward to more of the same, could be better money but I think everyone would say that.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
S

Spudnik

Welcome to electriciansforums.net. Stick around I'm sure you'll like the forum. :)

G

Guest123

Welcome along.:cool3:

welcome to the forum you must be doing something right if you jsut qualified and already a supervisor Keep up the good work lol

M

MarkieSparkie

Hi, welcome to the forum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Supervisor as I come from a managment background and am used to sticking my head above the parapetLOL

Top Cat

-
Arms
Just introducing myself Taggle working onsite and somehow working as the supervisor! Enjoying the job and looking forward to more of the same, could be better money but I think everyone would say that.
Hi Taggle, if you are the supervisor tell them you are in charge and you want more money!:wink_smile:

C

chenghsiehshih

if you jsut qualified and already a supervisor Keep up the good

Read more: http://www.electriciansforums.net/n...ly-qualified-learning-swim.html#ixzz20K2OE76P

C

chenghsiehshih

if you jsut qualified and already a supervisor Keep up the good work lol

Q

qiangshunxingp

if you jsut qualified and already a supervisor Keep up the good work lol

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Hi newly qualified and learning to swim in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom