Discuss Hi Sparks in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Martin, I started electrical installations at the tender age of 14 helping my brother (dockyard electrician) where I caught the bug,since this I've held various electrical positions in various establishments and attained my certs going to college (day Release)
I'm now 50 ( it hurts to write that Bit) and a carer (since 2013) for my disabled child, I do a bit from time to time to keep my hand in and am happy to give any advice that my experience and qualifications enable me to.

Welcome Martin, thanks for joining the community!

Reply to Hi Sparks in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, i have been in building work since school and do general building work apart from electrics so looking to add it in these strange time. Only...
Replies
Views
O
I have been posting for a couple of days now and thought I should post an Introduction. My name is Jim, 47 years old, have been in the...
Replies
Views
Outspoken
O
D
Hi all I’ve a couple of questions about returning to the trade and thought I might ask you well informed people first. Bit of background...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all I am presently involved with installation of home cinema systems and multiroom audio/home automation systems and have discovered this...
Replies
Views
D
G
Been reading the forum for a few weeks now but not posted. So I thought I would post this at least. Im a 39yr old who is about to begin...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock