Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Hi, what books do i need? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest22

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, there i`m currently doing a electrical engineering apprenticeship and would like to know if anyone has any useful books on industrial circuit design: relay logic, PLC coding, control loops etc. As well as general electrical wiring regulation books, I already have the current on site guide and will be looking into getting the BGB, any other good ones for circuit design and comprehension!
Thank you! :)

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
I recommend the Electrical Engineering Handbook, however that'll cost you seventy quid.

darkwood

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
For your PLC needs you really need to decide what brand you would be using as programming and other options vary with differing models, im a fan of siemans Logo soft packages as they are easy to learn and simple to follow, you can get a starter pack which includes a full PLC kit DVD ROM software and optional manual can be bought, once you have the hang of designing your own programmes you will find it easier to get to grips with other market brands.

Reply to Hi, what books do i need? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Select the ways in which you gain online business

• MyBuilder.com

• Federation of Master Builders

• CheckaTrade.com

• RatedPeople.com

• TrustaTrader.com

• Which? (TrustedTraders.Which.co.uk)

• MyJobQuote.co.uk

• Yell.com

• Google Paid Advertising

• Own Website with Natural Ranking (SEO'd website)

• Social Media (Facebook Twitter Instagram etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom