• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Hilti TE7 - As new with 2 x 36v 3.9ah Lithium batteries & Dust extractor in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

As per title. Bought at Christmas but only ever used once. I am moving more into working at height and rope access so it is a bit too heavy for everyday use. It is in excellent condition (will probably look new with a wipe down) as it has honestly only ever done one day on site. Comes in carry case with 2 x 3.9ah lithium batteries and charger. I am also including the original dust extractor unit which attaches to the machine and the original reciept for nearly £800 giving warranty for 2 years.

Any inspection welcome, payment via cash on collection or PayPal as gift.

£550

Many Thanks

Afraid so, went a bit crazy at Christmas treating myself and now have a house full of tools that I don't seem to use. I have however replaced a few tools with smaller lighter ones and just been robbed for £400 for a new harness, helmet & ropes.

Reply to Hilti TE7 - As new with 2 x 36v 3.9ah Lithium batteries & Dust extractor in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

E
For sale due to hardly ever getting used. 7 Months old (with original receipt giving remaining warranty) Also comes with 2 of the 36v 3.9ah...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
E
I have for sale one Hilti genuine (copy of reciept can be supplied) 36v 3.9ah Lithium Ion Battery. I have just given the old debit card a bashing...
Replies
Views
chris0779
C
E
12 months old in excellent condition with 2 batteries (1 x 12 month old and 1x 3 month old) charger and hard case. Only ever used for 5.5-7mm bits...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
E
Hi guys, I am selling a brand new Hilti TE7-A 36V Cordless SDS drill. It is the body only (no batteries or charger) but comes in a hard hilti...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
E
Bought 21st December 2010 (receipt included giving warranty until Dec 2012) Used once. Unfortunatly I bought this at the same time as a TE7 so it...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock