Discuss Honeywell digital eco room stat in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Evening all!

Replaced existing thermostat today for one of those Eco stat which I have attached a spec: View attachment honeywell stat.pdf

It is a combi gas heating system (Worscher Bosh) and before I connected new eco thermostat the temperature on combi was working fine at a steady 24C. After replacing old for new the temperature on combi started to rise then fall and then would flash. Tried wiring in lots of different possible combination tested fuses etc... but nothing. :disappointed:

Where did it all gone wrong? :sad3: Any suggestion much appreciated!

I would guess its a settings issue with the stat itself.

Do you have all of the parameters set for the particular application? To start with six cycles per hour and minimum on/off time one minute?

Reply to Honeywell digital eco room stat in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

At our church, one of the things I've done is sort out the heating wiring (as best I can for now). The schematic is as shown below. The theory...
Replies
Views
I replaced a very old thermostat, that still uses mercury for ON / OFF with a Honeywell digital thermostat. The only issue with this old...
Replies
Views
I’m replacing a tatty old mechanical Drayton room thermostat with a sleek digital Flomasta 7635G. Could a wise wizard please help decipher the...
Replies
Views
Hi All - Some advice please on replacing Thermostat and Wiring. System - Megaflo Water and Heating - Installed 2007. Original Thermostat - Dial...
Replies
Views
G
First post so let me start by saying hello to all! I'm a plumber not an electrician, nor do I consider myself a heating engineer and would...
Replies
Views
Barry White
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock