Discuss Hot tub recommendation in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Does anyone have one? Or are they just the new fad..... the modern version of a trampoline.

im looking for a non inflatable type, that’ll run off a 13A socket. I just don’t know where to look.... These Lay-z-spa type ones just look cheap

Does anyone have one? Or are they just the new fad..... the modern version of a trampoline.

im looking for a non inflatable type, that’ll run off a 13A socket. I just don’t know where to look.... These Lay-z-spa type ones just look cheap
thee lay-z-spa are ok for what they are, but cheap.
try Canadian Spa. that's what we have.13A plug with built in the flex 10mA RCD. Plug and Play. . :

Always like the idea of one, but set-up (unless you have it ready to go all the time) and ongoing running costs (electric, filters, chemicals, etc) keeps putting us off.

So will just stick to having a bath after a tin of beans, same effect really..... :flushed:

Always like the idea of one, but set-up (unless you have it ready to go all the time) and ongoing running costs (electric, filters, chemicals, etc) keeps putting us off.

So will just stick to having a bath after a tin of beans, same effect really..... :flushed:
sprouts are better.

Well, we’ve got a nice flat paved patio, and an outside socket already.
Solar panels, so any heating can be done through the day.

Might just go with a paddling pool and a black bin bag over the top..... sun heats the water through the bag.... Viola!

Reply to Hot tub recommendation in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys So I've never installed a hot tub supply before so take it easy on me. I've spent a bit of time researching it myself and its a minefield...
Replies
Views
Ok i may get slated for this one but here goes; A bit of background info first. Its been a while since ive looked at my iee regs, and ive not...
Replies
Views
Hey all! I’m off to look at a job tomorrow, client says their kids have reported they got a shock from touching the water in the hot tub...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to find a timer control, or smart switch for a 32A circuit. It is for a hot tub which is expensive to run. I want the hot tub to...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for some advice, yesterday when exiting my hot tub I felt a slight electric shock when my foot made contact with the ground around...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock