Discuss Hotel shower electrocuted tourist in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Stephen Jupp, 40, from the Newhaven area, died at a hotel in Paris in June 2006, hours after watching a Robbie Williams concert with June Saxby.

Read more at BBC NEWS | England | Sussex | Hotel shower electrocuted tourist

Regards Luke
 
Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
You must be logged in to see the message.
 
You must be logged in to see the message.
 

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
You must be logged in to see the message.
 
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Hotel shower electrocuted tourist in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom