SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Hotel shower electrocuted tourist in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Seeing as we are resurrecting old threads right now, this is the only reply to this poor OP from 2007.

I wonder what would happen if he posted this now?

Oh yeah, I just did!

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
ai'm just surprised to find the french actually have showers. thought they were just starting to fit bogs that you can actually sit on.

No I actually went to a supermarket in France to use the little boy's room to find no light, no paper, and a lidless pan. Flies everywhere...you couldn't make it up.

A beautiful country wasted on dirty.....(children with no father).

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I try not to make statements about other folks cultures without first-hand experience,but,having been to varied areas of our galic neighbour on over 15 occasions,i can report that Voltz opinion is my own.WHAT country has nuclear capability (theoretical,of course) and yet cannot manage consistent arrangements for the disposal of waste in public areas? ..add to that the waitress,who,whilst serving a £6.50 can of fizzy drink,told me we were foolish during WWII in not saving more of our historical buildings...like they did....don't get me started.....

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to Hotel shower electrocuted tourist in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom