Discuss Hotel shower electrocuted tourist in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

ai'm just surprised to find the french actually have showers. thought they were just starting to fit bogs that you can actually sit on.

No I actually went to a supermarket in France to use the little boy's room to find no light, no paper, and a lidless pan. Flies everywhere...you couldn't make it up.

A beautiful country wasted on dirty.....(children with no father).

I try not to make statements about other folks cultures without first-hand experience,but,having been to varied areas of our galic neighbour on over 15 occasions,i can report that Voltz opinion is my own.WHAT country has nuclear capability (theoretical,of course) and yet cannot manage consistent arrangements for the disposal of waste in public areas? ..add to that the waitress,who,whilst serving a £6.50 can of fizzy drink,told me we were foolish during WWII in not saving more of our historical buildings...like they did....don't get me started.....

Reply to Hotel shower electrocuted tourist in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock