uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss House security providing. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Good afternoon! My family has a vacation house in the UK, but now due to the pandemic, we cannot get there. I am thinking about installing a professional security system which will be able to provide all the information about our house remotely. I need easy control because this house is my parents' one, and I want them to be involved in the process. I have read several articles about such types of smart systems and found Ajax. It seems an appropriate one for us cause it allows us to change batteries once in 5-7 years, and there is also an app. Could someone share any experience in providing house security? Maybe you know any other trustworthy providers, and I can make a comparison. Thanks in advance!

freddo

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
We've recently installed a few Risco Agility 4 systems, very easy to install and ideal for users that want to self monitor, the phone application is super easy to use. An alarm that you can easily link cameras to.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
We've recently installed a few Risco Agility 4 systems, very easy to install and ideal for users that want to self monitor, the phone application is super easy to use. An alarm that you can easily link cameras to.
do you buy direct from Risco?

Thanks a lot. I will check your recommendations. Do they have motion sensors? Actually, I also need a fire and flood detection system. I have seen Ajax do have such one, but I did not get if your provider does. Of course, I am not sure they would be useful, but, anyway, if I am going to install the whole system, they won’t be useless. What about the guarantee period? Will they be able to replace something if there are any issues or to return money or any compensation fee, whatever? I am sorry for so many questions. I am just trying to do my best to make the correct choice.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
where in the UK is the home located? this island may be wet, but it's not all flooded (except with immigrants, legal and non-legal).

Reply to House security providing. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net