Discuss How busy are you...? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
So after chatting to a friend (fellow sparks) he reckons he is booked up now till March with domestic jobs.
im not particularly busy but then I no longer go chasing every job.
is everyone still pretty busy? , considering we are still mid lockdown2.0

(on a side note I recently booked a tree surgeon to take out our massive conifer trees and he can’t get to us till mid December)

So after chatting to a friend (fellow sparks) he reckons he is booked up now till March with domestic jobs.
im not particularly busy but then I no longer go chasing every job.
is everyone still pretty busy? , considering we are still mid lockdown2.0

(on a side note I recently booked a tree surgeon to take out our massive conifer trees and he can’t get to us till mid December)

This chap might be available to cut down your conifer trees sooner.

I have two large jobs next year that will see me through the year.
But at the moment I'm busy with lots of very small little jobs, the types of jobs you end up undercharged for.

Yeah busy as always and plenty for the lads but we are industrial commercial so I didnt expect it to slow down anyway.

Reply to How busy are you...? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello i've recently just had a re wire done on a three bed semi house, Ive noticed a few things im not 100 percent on ive spoken to the firm that...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Newbie here, not sure if this forum is for those who specifically electricians only or if general people can join for help and advice...
Replies
Views
Hi, we need some advice on our scenario with regards to our rewire plan. I will get this out of the way first... We are planning to put the house...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, So basically like a few other people, I really need some advice from some professional electricians and found this forum so I really...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all I have come on here in hope for some advice if possible. Yesterday my wife was at home with my three children when she smelt a strong...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock