Discuss How do I condenm an installation in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

shifty

Ok so im currently in a predicament I work for a comapny that owns numerous homes which they use at various points of the year and ive been asked to check over a property that hasnt been used in a long time (used for storage for years) anyway I went over and it turns our that it need a full rewire right back to the main electrcity companys fuses but my boss doesnt understand the issues as everything works (for now) but its a serious danger.
So I was wondering is there any forms I can get to condenm the installation as unfit for use or maybe an unfit for habitation form basically anything official I can hand him saying No!!!! , I cant give hime test sheets cos it means nothing and we operate to a deegree outside the likes of the NIC or eca (difficult to explain).

Any advice would be great as this situation is new to me and I havent done my 2391 so im not up on current testing standards other then what I can remeber from collage I did 8 or so years back.

Just spoke to the nic and they emailed me there version which I've filled out but thanks for the info it got me on the right track.

Reply to How do I condenm an installation in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock