Discuss How hungry have you been at work????????????????????/ in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Strangest thing I've had was curry for breakfast in Singapore while on a training course. Normally for work I make sausage or bacon sarnies at whatever hotel I'm staying at. Does get a bit boring by the end of the week.

Cannot believe how much rubbish,some of you lads eat,in the name of convenience...coke,pop,crisps and sweets?
It's not hard to plan healthy alternatives,or just proper food...i'm beggin' ya...or your blood/kidneys/teeth,are going to bite you back:rolleyes:

Just a thought, whilst working away from home, especially after a hard long day, the usual regime was to go to Hotel get showered, shaved etc, have a few beers and go for some grits. on occasions when we had to work late there was no time for a sluice, just a few beers and then some solids.
One particular day we worked late 6 or 10 beers later the Stomach was asking for solids, what was nearest? well it began with M and sold double cheeseburgers, 10 later along with copious amounts of Coke an 6 apple pies, my guts were satisfied, anyone got any stories?
I managed eight cheeseburger meals, from M, whilst driving overnight from North Devon to Suffolk. Some were cold by the time I ate them but still tasted good while driving up the A12 at 2 in the morning.

On a weekend job I didn't have time for a full English breakfast cause the foremans a swine,So I got on the phone and I authorised them to send me some Holland meat pies.

Those Holland meat pies, the kind that I like, are coming to me on the back of a bike. In a minute or two Deliveroo will be here with my Holland meat pies.

The pies were long overdue so I called back and said, sir why are my pies not here yet. He said your pies were delivered 30 minutes ago. Then the foreman said, will all those waiting for a pie delivery report to the site office across the street. The boss said your pies were here on the desk. Only the plumber has been in and he says he hasn't seen them.

I felt a deep down hunger inside as I knew wetpants was so full of lies. Then straight away I realised he had eaten my Holland meat pies.

Now out on the site they all speculate what's happened to wetpants cause he's in a state. But to those in the know it is no surprise that he's wearing two ebony eyes.

Why? What happened in Paris?
Emergency as a MUX failed at an international bank and I was the only bod in the office who had his passport with him, cab to city airport flight to Paris train to central Paris cab to office swapped over power supply tested for 30 mins walked out of office turned left on to the Champs de Elise caught cab to station train to airport Boeing 747 WTF to London Heathrow was starving, had my meal 2 mins before decent steward asks me if I need anything so blagged another meal as I was parched and some champagne, got home before 17:00 and no one would believe me that I went to Paris and back and got home before my normal working time.........

Don't ask about the time in the hookers club........

Cannot believe how much rubbish,some of you lads eat,in the name of convenience...coke,pop,crisps and sweets?
It's not hard to plan healthy alternatives,or just proper food...i'm beggin' ya...or your blood/kidneys/teeth,are going to bite you back:rolleyes:
At least most members do a bit of sport........ to keep their bodies in tip top condition.....

How hungry have you been at work????????????????????/ Screenshot 2018-11-18 at 19.09.27 - EletriciansForums.net

Already been bit, Had a Team Leader who was a bit of a ---- wouldn't let us go for Breaky, this was in Canada.
We managed to find a little eatery under the office we were working in, believe it or not they had never heard of, egg, sausage or Bacon Sarnies, after we had educated them, in the art of breakfast sarnies it became ritual every morning, to phone an order in, or one of us go down and place the order,
Well the TL, being a ---- wanted in on the act, and could I get him a fried egg butty, why of course Mate no worries, this geezer used to wear a suit into work, as he was, as I said a bit of a ----, the Lady making the butties would ask how we wanted our eggs done, easy over or sunny side up, guess what I asked for Mattie's sarnie to be sunny side up, you should have seen the mess it made of his suit when he bit into the sarnie, it was Bacon or Sausage from then on, once bitten twice shy springs to mind.

How hungry have you been at work????????????????????/ AFFBE5AC-AB3E-4EFE-9CCE-17BE82A23D26 - EletriciansForums.net Breakfast in Paris a couple of weeks ago cooked for the boys by yours truly. Ulster fry for 10 :)

Not by me it didn’t as I don’t have Facebook. I did however WhatsApp it to guys in Düsseldorf and Accra.

Reply to How hungry have you been at work????????????????????/ in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock