Discuss How many days ? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi all,

quoting for a job of a block of 4 new build flats. 2 up 2 down with hallway/stairs/ landing in between with video door entry system to each flat . Each flat has 2 beds, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and ensuite.

looking for guidance on how many days it should take 2 sparks for 1st then 2nd fix.

thanks

Will

rough est of 1/2 hr per point first fix and 1/2 hr per point 2nd fix point should cover it. New build may let you reduce this little or add a little if a complex job.
Am thinking about this myself so would like to see comments from others as well.
Especially as all my work to date has been on existing add a plug here, change this light there, new spur from here etc so very piecemeal and a disproportionate amount of paperwork and fafing.

Reply to How many days ? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock